- Business partners and their contacts or representatives
- Customers and/or potential new customers and their contacts or representatives
- Visitors on our website
Actona Group processes personal data for following commercial purposes:
- When you are visiting our website
- When you create a login-account on our website
- When you place an order
- When you contact or make an inquiry to one of our employees
- When we collaborate with your or your firm
- When you visit our physical locations
- When you are a customer of Actona Group
- When you have signed up for newsletters and business information from Actona Group
1. Data Controller and contact information
Actona Group A/S
Smedegårdvej 6, Tvis
CVR/VAT nr.: 1214 3745
Phone: + 45 9613 5111
2. Visitors on our website
2.1 Personal Data
When you visit our website, we are collecting and processing following information:
- The internet browser you are using
- Which websites you are visiting, but only if you have accepted cookies
We collect and processes the following personal data, when you are shopping on our website, so it is possible for us to process your order and send the goods to you:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
It is not possible to shop on our website without a login-account with related profile information, as mentioned above.
The purpose of collecting and processing information in connection with your visit on our website is to optimize your experience as a user of the website.
The purpose of collecting and processing information in connection with you creating a login and making purchases on our website is the following:
- Delivery of products
- Registration in our IT system
- Payment, invoicing, and bookkeeping
- Contact and communication
- Customer service and support
- Fraud and fraud prevention
Actona Group does not use your information for any other purpose than expressly described here.
2.3 Legal basis
- The legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data in connection with visits to our website is our legitimate interest in improving our service and products, cf. data protection regulation art. 6 pieces. 1, letter f.
- The legal basis for the collection and processing of the personal data in connection with the creation of a login to our website and registration in our IT systems is the data protection regulation's article 6, subsection 1, letter b, on processing that is necessary for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to entering into an agreement for the purchase of goods.
- The legal basis for the collection and processing of the personal data in connection with purchases on our website, cf. the data protection regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter b, on processing that is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract that you take part in when an agreement has been entered into for the purchase of goods.
- The legal basis for the collection and processing of the personal data in connection with payment, invoicing and bookkeeping is our legitimate interest in ensuring payment and invoicing as well as adequate bookkeeping of transactions, cf. the data protection regulation art. 6 pieces. 1, letter f.
- The legal basis for collecting and processing the personal data in connection with customer service and other communication with you is our legitimate interest in ensuring adequate customer service and communication with you, cf. Art. of the Data Protection Regulation. 6 pieces. 1, letter f.
2.4 Limitation of storage
Have you login-account been inactive for more than 5 years, Actona Group reserve the right to delete your login-account. You can contact us at any time if you wish to have the personal data about you deleted. If you delete your login on our website, your identity information and transaction information will be stored for up to 5 years in accordance with the Danish Accounting and Money Laundering Act.
3. Business partners and customers
3.1.1 Personal data
The personal data we are processing about our carriers either comes directly from the carrier or from a third party (post or courier system, as DSV Xpress and GLS, POST).
We collect following information on our carriers:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone/mobile number
- CVR number
ACTONA GROUP collects and process the personal information mentioned above, with the purpose of being able to identify you as a company and to communicate about the deliveries.
3.1.3 Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing cf. the EU Data Protection Regulation article 6, para. 1, letter b, about processing which is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between the parties.
3.1.4 Limitation of storage
Actona Group only stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary, and the contract is still in force. We will delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer relevant for Actona Group in order to fulfill our contractual relationship or you are no longer an active business partner.
3.2 Contact persons and representative (B-2-B)
In connection with the communication and interaction with our suppliers or other business connections, Actona Group will collect and process personal data on the contact persons and representatives.
3.2.1 Personal data
We process following personal data about business partners, contact persons or representatives.
- Name and position
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Address of the company they are representing
- Other personal data they have provided in the company’s correspondence with Actona Group
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to create a business relationship between you and/ or the company you work for.
3.2.3 Legal basis
The legal basis for processing your personal data cf. the data protection regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter b, on processing that is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract.
3.2.4 Limitation of storage
Actona Group does only stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose described above. As long as you and/or the company you are working for are an active business partner or customer to Actona Group, your personal data will be necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship between you and/or the company you are working for and Actona Group.
4. Categories of recipients
In certain cases, personal data is entrusted to data processors who carry out several tasks on behalf of Actona Group. These data processors can, among other things, be suppliers of backup and cloud solutions as well as suppliers of other IT systems used by Actona Group.
Data processors can only access and process personal data on behalf of Actona Group in accordance with our express instructions and with a view to fulfilling specific purposes stipulated in a written data processor agreement between Actona Group and the data processor.
If you place an order on our website, we will pass on the name and address of the recipient to our business partners and suppliers, who will deliver your goods (courier companies).
4.1 Third countries
Actona Group generally does not transfer personal data to third countries (countries outside the EU/EEA), unless it is necessary in the specific case, and we have the right legal basis or your consent.
We use Microsoft's European platform, which may mean that any non-EU based partners at Microsoft can in special cases access the platform for support and security tasks.
To the extent that personal data is transferred to third countries, Actona Group ensures a sufficient level of protection by concluding EU standard contracts with the recipient of the information, or by ensuring that the recipients are at least subject to special certification mechanisms, or that these constitute "safe" third country approved by the EU Commission.
You can request a copy of the transfer basis by contacting Actona Group.
5. Your rights
You can request Actona Group for access to, correction and deletion of your personal data at any time. In addition, you can limit Actona Group's processing of your personal data, object to the processing and exercise your right to, under certain conditions, have your personal data handed over and transferred to another data controller (the right to data portability).
If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time by contacting Actona Group. However, a revocation will not affect processing of personal information that took place prior to the revocation.
In addition, you can read more about your rights in the Norwegian Data Protection Authority's guidance on the rights of data subjects. The guidance can be found on the Danish Data Protection Authority's website (www.datatilsynet.dk).
5.1 Right to access
You have the right to know what personal data we have registered about you.
5.2 Right to rectification
If you believe we store wrong information about you, you have the right to ask us for this to be corrected.
5.3 Right to erasure / right to be forgotten
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased before our normal deletion period. We would like to point out that it is not always possible for Actona Group to comply with an erasing request, as we may have a legitimate interest in retaining the personal data in questions or may be required to retain the personal data.
5.4 Right to restrict the processing activities
In some cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may only in the future process your data – except for storing – if we have you consent or for the purpose of legal claims being established, enforced or defended or to protect a person or important societal interest.
5.5 Right to object
In some cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
5.6 Right to data portability
In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structed and commonly used machinereadable format and to have your personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protections Agency guide to the data subjects’ rights, which you are able to find at www.datatilsynet.dk
6. Your right to complaint
You can complain to the Danish Data Protection Authority at any time about Actona Group's processing of your personal data via the contact details below:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Tlf. 33 19 32 00